Computer Basics for Adults
Tired of asking your children or grandchildren how to do something on the computer? We've got just the classes for you! Join us for a series of four Computer Basics classes with Phillip Newell from Seniors Tech Club. Each class builds upon the last; however it is not necessary to sign up for all four.
Some basics to be covered include:
- Parts of a computer and navigating the keyboard
- Setting up and managing email
- Searching and browsing the Internet
- Inserting and attaching documents/ photos
Classes will be held: •
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Space is limited, so please sign up weekly at the Information Desk. If space is available, drop ins are welcome on a first come first seated basis.
Adults, 18 years and older, are welcome.