I-405 Freeway Closure at Sepulve...
Friday, September 28, 2012
7:00 pm - 11:59 pm, Off Campus - I-405 at Sepulveda Pass
Limited activities on the UCLA campus
See below for additional information.
Metro-Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
The second 10-mile closure of both directions of the I-405 over the Sepulveda Pass, popularly known as "Carmageddon," has now been scheduled for Sept. 29-30, 2012 when contractors will demolish the remaining side of the Mulholland Bridge.
Motorists throughout the State of California are advised to "Plan Ahead, Avoid the Area, or Eat, Shop, and Play Locally" to avoid generating extreme auto congestion in the project area and throughout the greater Los Angeles region.
On Friday, September 28, ramps along the 10-mile closure area will begin to be shut down as early as 7 pm, and closure of individual freeway lanes will begin at 10 pm to ensure full freeway closure by midnight.
The closure is scheduled to continue until 5 am Monday morning, Oct 1. Ramps and connectors will be reopened by 6 am.
During this closure, the Mulholland Bridge, I-405 freeway, and access ramps will be closed. For latest updates visit the project website at www.metro.net/405 or follow the project on Twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at facebook.com/405project.
- Queens Of The Stone Age Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life...
- Depeche Mode At The Troubadour KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix
- Coachella Through The Eyes Of... KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring...
- April Foolishness 2013 Warped Tour 2013 Kickoff Party WonderCon 2013 Paid Dues Festival 2013
- .@Muse to turn @WorldWarZMovie premiere into full-blow concert: kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/mus… 14 hours ago
- RT @KatCorbett: The power of music. <3 kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @strange001: If you want to find me, i'll be somewhere in southern california with some pabst, a couple of base rigs, and @kevinandbean … 6 hours ago
- YES!!!! RT @luxiboo: Mint tea then bubble bath time. Think I should Vine that... #Istanbul 1 day ago