El Rey Theatre
In the heart of one of LA’s art deco districts (Miracle Mile), lays a preserved city landmark, the El Rey Theatre. The El Rey Theatre LA was converted into a live music event space in 1994 after over 50 years of serving the community as a movie house. The El Rey Theatre LA is a registered Historic-Cultural Monument. Equipped with an art deco lobby, grand ballroom, sweeping staircases, VIP balcony lounge and a full entertainment stage, the El Rey Theatre LA is a true institution and a major Los Angeles entertainment hotspot.
With such unique architecture and design, as well as state of the art audio and visual technology, it's no surprise that the El Rey Theatre LA has become such a mecca for many big names in entertainment. As well as music and stand-up comedy featuring on the El Rey Theatre schedule, the venue is also available for private event rentals.
For all the latest news and up-to-date information on what's on at the El Rey Theatre LA, make Eventful your source, and check out the El Rey Theatre schedule above.
- Queens Of The Stone Age Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life...
- Depeche Mode At The Troubadour KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix
- Coachella Through The Eyes Of... KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring...
- April Foolishness 2013 Warped Tour 2013 Kickoff Party WonderCon 2013 Paid Dues Festival 2013
- RT @KatCorbett: The power of music. <3 kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/sta… 9 hours ago
- RT @radiodotcom: .@STPBand sues ex-singer Scott Weiland: cbsloc.al/10YUBKN 10 hours ago
- YES!!!! RT @luxiboo: Mint tea then bubble bath time. Think I should Vine that... #Istanbul 17 hours ago
- Thank you @FunnyBrad & @K_n_B_Archive for joining us today. Download the podcast here: kroq.cbslocal.com/kevin-bean-pod… #nevernudes 17 hours ago