The Wiltern Theatre
The Wiltern Los Angeles is an indoor theater located on the city's famous Wilshire Boulevard. Immediately recognizable by its extraordinary Art Deco architecture, the Wiltern Los Angeles first opened on October 7, 1931. Back then, the venue was known as the Warner Brothers Western Theater, and was especially popular as a place to see vaudeville acts. Today, the Wiltern Los Angeles holds a spot on the National Register of Historic Places, and has been named a Los Angeles Historic Cultural Monument. The Wiltern Los Angeles is currently operated by entertainment venue giants, Live Nation.
Florence and the Machine, Elvis Costello, Rob Zombie, James Blunt, the Deftones, Marilyn Manson, Stevie Nicks and Elbow are just some of the stars who have featured on The Wiltern schedule in the past.
Stellar acoustics, ornate interior decor and an eyecatching exterior; the Wiltern Los Angeles has it all. For all the latest news and up-to-date information on what's on at the Wiltern Los Angeles, make Eventful your source, and check out the Wiltern schedule above.
- Queens Of The Stone Age Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life...
- Depeche Mode At The Troubadour KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix
- Coachella Through The Eyes Of... KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring...
- April Foolishness 2013 Warped Tour 2013 Kickoff Party WonderCon 2013 Paid Dues Festival 2013
- .@Muse to turn @WorldWarZMovie premiere into full-blow concert: kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/mus… 1 hour ago
- RT @KatCorbett: The power of music. <3 kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/sta… 15 hours ago
- YES!!!! RT @luxiboo: Mint tea then bubble bath time. Think I should Vine that... #Istanbul 23 hours ago
- Thank you @FunnyBrad & @K_n_B_Archive for joining us today. Download the podcast here: kroq.cbslocal.com/kevin-bean-pod… #nevernudes 23 hours ago