The Troubadour L.A. is a small live music venue located on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood. Proud to allow fans to get up close and personal with their favorite acts in such an intimate setting, The Troubadour L.A. is undoubtedly amongst the most famous live music venues in the city.
The Troubadour L.A. first opened in 1958 and boasts a rich musical history. Elton John, Billy Joel, James Taylor and Joni Mitchell are just a few of the globally renowned stars who made their debuts at the Troubador L.A. And the high caliber acts continue to flock there today.
Stay up-to-date with what's on at the Troubador L.A; make Eventful your source, and check out the Troubador schedule above.
- Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life... Depeche Mode At The Troubadour
- KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix Coachella Through The Eyes Of...
- KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring... April Foolishness 2013
- Warped Tour 2013 Kickoff Party WonderCon 2013 Paid Dues Festival 2013 Fitz & The Tantrums
- RT @Matt_Barnes22: On Live Now w/ @DrDrew & @MikeCatherwood on @Loveline @KROQ... Got Questions, call in (800) 568- 3191 7 hours ago
- Rodney On The Roq Presents The International Swingers With The Dollyrots And Black Mambas cbsloc.al/14EyTft 12 hours ago
- Thank you @ReedTimmerTVN & @DrDrew for joining us today. Download the podcast which includes #InternetRoundup here: kroq.cbslocal.com/kevin-bean-pod… 17 hours ago
- crazy right? RT @PennSavvy Not sure what I was expecting but @kevinandbean's interview with a former CIA spy was awesome. Thanks @CIAspygirl 17 hours ago